Friday, June 30, 2017

Summer Reading List

This summer I will have a lot of time to read. I plan to read as much as I can this summer.

After You by JoJo Moyes- After You is the sequel to Me Before You. I read Me Before You last summer and I loved it. It's about a girl that gets a job working for a quadriplegic. After You is set over a year after Me Before You ends. 

Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella- Finding Audrey is about a girl that rarely leaves her house. Then she meets her brother's friend. 

Where She Went by Gaye Forman- Where She Went is the sequel to If I stay about a girl that gets in a car accident. She watches her body get taken away from the wreck. As she watches everything that goes on around her she has to make a decision if she wants to stay or leave.

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven- All The Bright Places is about a guy, Finch, and a girl, Violet, who meet on their school's bell tower. Finch is fascinated by death and Violet is waiting to graduate so she can leave her hometown after the wake of her sister's death.


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- Before I Fall is about a girl that lives her last day seven times to figure out how she died.

No comments:

Post a Comment