Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Favorite Nail Polish Colors For The Summer

When I think of summery colors I think of bright colors. I came up with a list of my top five nail polish colors I enjoy wearing during the summer.


  1. O.P.I Strawberry Margarita- This is a bright pink I always grab when I'm doing my nails; especially when I'm doing flowers.
  2. O.P.I Hot and Spicy- My favorite color is actually orange. I have two shade of orange nail polish and this one is my shade. This one is light and bright, and perfect for the summertime, unlike the other.
  3. Sally Hansen Teal Steel- This blue I use all the time for nail designs. This color is also a nice color for nail designs, especially flowers.
  4. O.P.I I Just Can't Cope-acabana- Yellow is one of the colors I find difficult to find the perfect shade in. They are either to bright or to pale. This shade is perfect because I don't have to apply more than two coats.
  5. Salon Perfect Salsa Dance- I have too many shade of red and this shade I use the most. Salsa Dance is perfect for nail designs. This color is very opaque; I only have to do one coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment